Raised Garden Beds: The Ideal Garden Solution
1. Health and wallet:
- Produce that’s significantly higher in nutrients, freshness, and flavor
- Reduce the amount of pesticides and chemicals you consume
- Save money at the grocery store
- Increase physical activity
- Freshness and flavor
"Now I make fresh salads every day - it's so nice to be able to make a cucumber and tomato salad with fresh produce I've grown myself. The never-ending supply of fresh parsley doesn't hurt!"
- Super simple assembly with just a screwdriver - no toolbox required!
- Keep weeds, pests, and pets out of your garden
- Soil warmth means your growing season starts much earlier
- Much more food, much less space!
"Seriously impressed with how easily I managed to put this bed together - I was done and had my soil in and ready to go in less than a half hour."
- Galvanized steel will not rust, rot, or split
- High-quality steel hardware included
- Outlasts all other materials WITHOUT leaching
- Canadian steel, Canadian made
"My beautiful wooden bed split after a terrible rain season. Don't have to worry about that with this one!"
4. Environmentally friendly:
- Reduce your carbon footprint growing all of your produce at home
- Warmer beds mean you can keep growing even in colder weather
- Less harmful pesticides
- Turn scraps to compost - fertilize your bed
- Turn unsightly areas into attractive landscapes
"I keep a row of beds going all the way around my garden with local flowers and when they bloom it looks absolutely stunning. I love it."